There is almost no end to the number of things to do in Magaluf. It is one of the top party destinations in the world, and it would hard to have a boring day out if you tried. Even besides the hundreds of amazing bars and clubs, though, there are many fun things to do in Magaluf. Some of our favourites include:
· Katmandu Park – If you’re in the mood for a more wholesome brand of craziness than you can find in Magaluf’s clubs, spend a day at Katmandu amusement park. The upside-down house, 36-hole mini golf course, 5d cinema, and assorted rides are perfect for visitors who are not old enough to drink or those who are simply tired of partying all day and night.
· Western Water Park – For a slightly more thrill-inducing – and much wetter – alternative to Katmandu Park, try out the huge slides and other exhilarating rides at the water park. Many attractions and inexpensive food and drink will enable you to spend the whole day here.
· Magaluf Sling Shot – Located on Magaluf’s main strip, the slingshot is a vertical propulsion and freefall ride. It gives you a great view of the resort and can be a great experience for adrenaline junkies, but it is not for the faint of heart.
· Snorkelling/Scuba – Magaluf is on an island, and you might as well take advantage of that fact! The rock formations and tropical fish found off the coast are beautiful, and the expertly-trained guides for hire will offer you a knowledge-packed tour of the area at a reasonable price.
· Live Performance – There are many venues in Magaluf and surrounding areas that host live performances. You may choose to catch a performance during the afternoon or you might want to class up your dinner by attending a mealtime show.
· Karting Magaluf – If you’ve never ridden go-karts before, let us inform you that they’re a rush. With much less weight and much more manoeuvrability than an actual car, they provide the perfect way to have a good time – sober or not – with friends.
· Piano Bar – Having a few drinks with dinner at the piano bar is a wonderful change of pace from the thumping bass of the many night clubs in town. Excellent atmosphere and skilled musicians playing show tunes will certainly add a level of elegance to your Magaluf experience.
Of course, the above listed things to do in Magaluf only scrape the surface of all the resort has to offer. Even if you exhaust all of these opportunities, you will not have to look far to find plenty more pleasant things to do in Magaluf.